Laser treatment is the recent advances in field of dentistry. Dental lasers can be used to:
- reduce the discomfort of canker and cold sores.
- expose partially erupted wisdom teeth.
- manage gum tissue during impressions for crowns or other procedures.
- remove overgrown tissues caused by certain medications.
- perform biopsy procedures.
- remove inflamed gum tissues and aid in the treatment of gum disease.
- remove or reshape gum and bone tissues during crown lengthening procedures.
- no need to use drill/administer anesthesia in some procedures, allowing patient to enjoy more relaxed dental experience.
- procedures can be more precise
- reduce symptoms and healing times associated with traditional therapies
- control bleeding during surgery.