Missing and damaged teeth are a common problem for many of us. People may miss their natural smile or may not be able to chew properly. Missing teeth often causes difficulty in speech or proper pronunciation and this sometimes leads to lack of confidence too. Some of us might even experience muscle strains and discomfort as the remaining teeth shift. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
If one or more of your teeth are missing, there are a number of ways to replace them.
1. Fixed Treatment Options
- Dental Implants
-Implant supported crowns
-Implant supported bridges
-Implant supported dentures
- Crowns and Bridges
We provide different varieties of tooth replacement options with different varieties of crowns and bridges.
-Metal / Gold crowns and bridges
-Porccelain Fused to Metal crown and bridges
-Zirconia crowns and bridges
2. Removable treatment options
- Complete dentures – Acrylic denture or Flexible denture
- Partial Dentures – Gum Strippers or Cast Partial Denture or Flexible Denture
- Overdentures are clipped over an attachment in the roots of existing teeth or worn overimplants.
- Implant-retained dentures are held in place using dental implants secured to the bone of the jaw.
- Immediate dentures are placed in the mouth immediately following a tooth extraction, providing
more efficient and comfortable after-care treatment as opposed to waiting 3 months